West Cheshire Museums is a diverse group of museums which includes a working watermill and a restored salt production site. Our collections cover a huge slice of Cheshire’s history and tell the stories of the area’s people and places, from prehistoric times to the present day
To inspire our community and visitors to discover, explore and enjoy West Cheshire’s rich heritage, culture and history. We will provide a fun, engaging and memorable visitor experience through the conservation and interpretation of the collections and buildings in our care.
- Striving to increase access.
- Partnership working.
- High quality and standards in all that we do.
- Innovation, creativity and outreach.
- Engaging and inspiring.
- Learning and collections at the heart of the service.
- Recognising, valuing and utilising expertise.
- Great customer service.
- Promoting and celebrating what is unique and special about each site.